At Westridge, we are committed to employ a team of passionate, high qualified professionals who are dedicated to excellence. Our motto “Building with Teamwork” is a true testament of who Westridge is. Our ability and commitment to work cooperatively with others together achieving a common goal is the foundation of successful construction projects. Established in 1989 in Regina, Westridge has become a well-known and respected construction company with a diverse range of experience. Our corporate commitment is to provide a safe and healthy working environment for all our employees, subcontractors and clients.
Westridge is seeking an IT Coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating all IT requirements for our Regina based business.
- Microsoft Office 365 suite of products management, support and implementation
- Internal SharePoint management, maintenance and development
- Active role in development of new technology initiatives
- Troubleshooting, assistance and upgrades of Sage CRE software
- Proactive approach to security of data, email and user information
- Deployment of technology to construction sites
- Point of contact for user problem solving and troubleshooting
- Training and support of technology for all users
- User management and support
- Research, recommendation and implementation of new software and software upgrades
- Research, recommendation and implementation of new hardware and hardware upgrades
- Support role in implementing cloud based technology initiative
- Manage and communicate technology investment and ROI
- Diploma in Computer Systems Technology or Business Information Systems or Degree in Electronic Systems Engineering
- 3 or more years of experience in similar IT role(s)
- Good communication, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office 365 suite of products
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft SharePoint is an asset
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary with annual bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package (100% employer paid) including dental, optical and medical and company matched pension plan
Applicant must be able to read and write English and be legally available to work full time in Canada.