At Westridge, we are committed to employ a team of passionate, high qualified professionals who are dedicated to excellence. Our motto “Building with Teamwork” is a true testament of who Westridge is. Our ability and commitment to work cooperatively with others together achieving a common goal is the foundation of successful construction projects.
Established in 1989 in Regina, Westridge has become a well-known and respected construction company with a diverse range of experience. Our corporate commitment is to provide a safe and healthy working environment for all our employees, subcontractors and clients.
Westridge is currently seeking an on-site Safety Coordinator to reinforce the positive organizational culture of our Saskatchewan based construction company. This is an entry level position with a promising future for professional growth and development. The chosen candidate will have the ability to maintain and enhance a positive work environment that respects, develops, and motivates employees at every level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform on site orientations for all entrants to site
- Enforce health and safety policies by performing regular inspections at the work site
- Maintain the health and safety boards and ensure that information remains up to date
- Ensure that all required training and certifications are collected and maintained on an ongoing basis
- Collect and maintain HSE related documentation
- Support the on-site Occupational Health Committee
- Follow up on action items
- Respond to HSE inquires and concerns
- Cooperate in the incident investigation process
- Support the Return-to-Work Program
- Record and maintain safety meeting minutes
- Conduct Hazard Assessments
- Contribute to the creation of and/or maintenance of safe work practices and safe job procedures
- Other health and safety duties as assigned
• Working towards HSA, NCSO, CRST or CRSP designation
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365
• Valid driver's license with safe driving record
Salary: Based on experience.
Job Type: Permanent
- Competitive salary based on experience/qualifications
- Company matched pension plan
- Full benefits package (100% employer paid)