- 10 m deep concrete pump station substructure requiring 6,500 m3 of concrete
- Steel and masonry pump station building
- Installation and removal of a 75,000 m3 earth coffer dam for an in-river intake structure and pumping station that was built on an existing river spur
- Bentonite slurry cut-off wall installed in the middle of the coffer dam berm with a 100% seal achieved
- Earthworks for the access roads and build-up of the existing deflection spur
City of Saskatoon
Associated Engineering (Sask) Ltd.