- New transfer pumping station adjoining the existing filter building
- 12 m deep four sided shoring walls required to construct the deep foundations and pump wells due to the new structures below grade depth and close proximity to the existing structures
- 45 m x 25 m steel super structure on cast-in-place concrete walls
- Substructure fore-bay and 2 trench style pump wells each containing vertical turbine pumps
- Major electrical upgrades to the existing building
- Demolition of existing maintenance building
City of Saskatoon
Associated Engineering (Sask) Ltd.