- Construct, test and commission two new 5.7 million litre treated water reservoirs and a building expansion
- Connections to the existing reservoir
- Modifications to the existing water treatment plant adjacent to the new building
- Chlorine contact chamber
- 3,070 ft2 addition to the existing building housing a new electrical room, new pump room and a sodium hydroxide room
- Shoring structure required due to the reservoir’s proximity to the existing water treatment plant
City of Weyburn
AECOM Canada Ltd.